FAIRVIEW JUNIOR HIGH DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
Monday October 16, 2017
• GirlSpace - GirlSpace will begin on Tuesday in room 112 - Ms. Pashkoski’s room. All girls welcome - bring your lunch.
• Yearbook - Yearbook Team invited to meet at 12:20 in Room 208 - Ms. Chisholm's class. That's the entire Yearbook Team minus the Format Group. Yearbook Format Team invited Friday in Ms. Fitzpatrick's Room at 12:20.
• GSA - the Gender Sexuality Alliance - will meet on Thursday in Room 208 - Ms. Chisholm's class.
• Student Council - There is a Student Council meeting in Ms Power's room at lunch on Tuesday, October 17.
• Take Our Kids to Work Day - Grade 9 students are reminded that their Take Our Kids to Work Day consent forms are due to their Healthy Living teacher this Friday.
• Multicultural Club - There will be a meeting this Thursday for all those interetested in a Multicultural Club. The meeting will take place at lunch in the EAL room, room 221.
• Dal Pow Wow - Students attending the trip to Dalhousie University with Ms. Lawrence please check into their home rooms for attendance and then you will be called down to the office. Please listen for the announcement later this morning.
• Boys’ Soccer – There will be a Boys’ Soccer practice today at Piercey Field.
• Girls’ Soccer - The girls soccer team will practice tomorrow after school, 3:30-4:30. The team will play in a semi-final on Wednesday at a time yet to be determined.
• Cross Country - Congratulations to the Fairview Cross Country Teams that against 48 schools at Regional Meet on Thursday. The Junior Girls' Team finished 5th, Junior Boys' 2nd, Intermediate Girls' 5th & Intermediate Boys' 7th Top Individual runners: JG Maja Kolanko-4th, JB Ryan McCullough 2nd, IG Paige Dorey 17th, IB- Sean Freeman-38th. The JG,JB, & IG all qualified for Provincials, Oct. 23, by finishing in the top 5 schools. Next practices: Tues., Thurs, & Friday at lunch.